Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Usborne That's Not My Mermaid Review

We love the That's Not My________ series from Usborne. I especially like the book from that same series titled That's Not My Mermaid.

I highly recommend this book for anyone who has a baby girl at home or knows someone else who does. These books are designed with a young baby in mind, they are built sturdily and can withstand a lot of abuse from young hands. The recommended age is 9 months and up.
This board book, as well as the series, is a touchy-feely book with each page has a new and different texture for the child to explore.
Even though it is recommended for a much younger age than my girls who are 5 and 6, both still enjoy looking, feeling, and reading this book!
This is a great book to give to any new mother or mother-to-be!

***This title is no longer being published.  But check out the huge selection of That's Not My ___________     books or mermaid books.

No comments: